Patients MUST have a refferal from their primary care physician or other doctor that they see on a regular basis.
- Referrals can be faxed to (541) 201-8366
CPM Patient Forms:
Corvallis Pain Management patients can now download their required forms below.
- New Patient Packet part 1
- New Patient Packed part 2
- Patient Information
- Patient Health Questionnaire
- Opioid Agreement
- Owestry Disability Questionnaire
- Records Release Form
- Limited Disclosure Authorization
- Authorization to Email Health Information
- Privacy Practices
- Receipt of Notice
CPM Late Policy:
Due to our high volume of patients, NEW PATIENTS need to arrive at least 20-30 minutes early to appointments. FOLLOW UP PATIENTS need to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete necessary paperwork. If a patient arrives after this time there is a possibility that they MIGHT NOT be seen. Patients who are more than one minute late to appointments will be rescheduled. 24 hour notice of cancellations is required of all appointments, or a penalty fee may be charged.