Corvallis Pain Management Doctor
Dr. Patrick Rask, MD
Doctor Patrick Rask, MD is BLS & ACLS Certified as well as fellowship trained in Interventional Pain Management. His professional memberships include the OMA; American Academy of Pain Medicine; North American Neuromodulation Society; International Association for the Study of Pain; Pain Society of Oregon; and American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine.
- 2011 - present
- Medical Director of Corvallis Pain Management.
- 2010 - 2011
- Pain Management Physician at Advanced Pain Management Center in Portland.
- 2009 - 2010
- Pain Management Fellowship at Pacific Pain Treatment Center with Dr. Elliot Krames in San Francisco, CA.
- 2005 - 2008
- Occupational Medicine Physician.
- 2002 - 2007
- Principle Investigator for Clinical Trial Research.
- 1998 - 2002
- Emergency Medicine Physician in Portland.
- 1995 - 1998
- Emergency Medicine Residency.
- 1994 - 1995
- Internal Medicine Internship at Legacy Hospitals in Portland.
- 1990 - 1994
- Medical School at University of Nevada School of Medicine.
- 1989 - 1990
- Chief laboratory technician at OHSU in Ophthalmology.
- 1985 - 1989
- U of O Honors college: Majored in Psychology, Minored in Chemistry and Music.
- 1981 - 1985
- Grant High School in NE Portland.